Friday, December 30, 2011

Flowers in Winter

Today is typical of our crazy weather. A warm wind came through and the snow evaporated, but don't worry, there is still some up in the higher mountains.

Photobucket
Kit, Clara and I went out to play and look what we found!

Photobucket
It's so fun to have flowers bloom in December right after a white Christmas!

Photobucket
Kit complained, "I"m hot!" I told her she was way overdressed, so no wonder!

Photobucket
She headed back in to change, saying, "How was I supposed to know it got warm all of a sudden. Last time I was out here I was sledding!"

Yep! That's our crazy weather. What's it like where you live?

Hugs,
Kiki

4 comments:

  1. The same. It has been in the 60's and Monday and Tuesday it will not get out of the 30's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, how fun to find flowers. Yes, after playing in the snow just the other day, I can see why Kit is frustrated with the crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a change in weather, this year is weird everywhere, we are still having no snow and spring weather. Mama went to town today in a t-shirt and was just fine. Amazingly weird.

    Your flowers are beautiful, it just looks like a spring post. LOL

    Love You,
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, definitely the same. However, we don't usually have snow until January or February - if we have snow at all. I never know how to dress, though. It can be cold one day and warm the next.

    Poor Kit...but she looks so cute in that coat!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete