Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dolly Ski Day

Yay! Today was warm and sunny and perfect for playing outside in the mountains where there is plenty of snow. We bundled up and grabbed skis, sleds and snowboards for some winter fun.

Sledding, Aleah and Emily take turns pulling Pippa on the sled
Aleah and Emily took turns pulling Pippa on the sled.

Guinea Pig Ride, Aleah lets Churro have a little ride
Then the guinea pig got a ride, too!

Whoosh!, Clara is quite and expert
Clara hit the slopes right away. She is an expert skier!

Whoops, Snowboarders sit down a lot!
I'm a snowboarder, and not an expert. lol Whoops!

Add in Kiki, She's the snowboarder
It's hard to stop when we are having so much fun, but the sun was getting lower in the sky and it was time to go home.

Warm Up, After being outside it's always nice to have hot cocoa and cookies
But, that wasn't all bad because we got hot cocoa and cookies when we returned. Yummy!

I love snow! What are your favorite things to do in the snow?

Hugs,

~ Kiki

5 comments:

  1. we haven't had enough snow to play in here yet, sad. but i love snow forts and snow angels. my big brothers made me great forts when i was little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous, we have not gotten to go out and have fun yet this year, we still have NO snow not even on the mountain, the ski resort has not opened up yet and normally is opens in Oct. scary.

    We love sleigh rides and skiing, sledding and having all kinds of fun.

    Love ya,
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicity looks great in Emily's snow suit! I love all the pictures you take of your dolls. The girls look like they're really moving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your snow pictures!! You are so lucky you have snow to play in on your Christmas vacation - we only got a little bit on Christmas Eve morning, and all we could do was make some snow angels before it melted. Sigh. Skiing looks so fun - I hope I get to try it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salut!
    Nicki, Vicki, and Micki would be so jealous if they saw these photos- they adore skiing. I haven't tried it myself, but I'd like to.
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete