Hello from Kiki! We were tagged by the Bolton Girls to write seven things about one of us and tag seven people. Jayd wrote about the girls' mama and we also decided to write about our person, who we call Tía, which is Aunt in Spanish.
1. Tía is not African, but spent time living in a hut in Zimbabwe and learned the traditional music of the Shona people.
2. She has lots of different kinds of dolls from mini to child size.
3. Tía used to teach blind people how to ski as a volunteer and hopes to do that again.
4. She can hibernate for days in her sewing and craft room and never think about coming out until there is hardly any food in the house!
5. She plans to go to Ireland next fall.
6. Tía's favorite food is Mexican food and anything hot and spicy.
7. And finally, she loves animals and has had dogs, goats, rabbits, chickens, turtles, fish, parakeets and cockatiels, but now only has one dog. :)
7. Anyone who wants to join in!