Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Introducing Gabriela

DSC_0350
"Rosa, Grace, are you ready to go to the diner?" called Ella.

DSC_0351
"Coming!" said Rosa.

DSC_0354
"Me, too!" said Grace as she joined the other two girls. Today they were going to have lunch at the diner and then go shopping to celebrate the start of summer.

DSC_0357
"I'm starving!" said Rosa. "I'm dreaming of a chocolate milk shake," replied Ella. "I'm looking forward to buying some new shoes," said Grace. The girls headed for the back door, but just then the doorbell rang.

DSC_0363
"I'll get it!" said Edie. "You guys go ahead and don't forget to bring me a present - haha!"

DSC_0366
A new girl walked in. "Hi. I'm Gabriela. Is Anna here?"

DSC_0374
"Hi Gabriela. I'm Edie. We've been expecting you. Let me take your suitcase."

DSC_0378
"Have a seat and I'll go get Anna and take your suitcase to your new room," she continued.

DSC_0381
Just then Anna came running into the room. "¡Gabi, Bienvenido! Welcome!" she called.

DSC_0382
The two girls hugged. Anna had met Gabriela in South Padre Island, and invited her to Pleasantview. "I'm so glad you're here at last," said Anna. "Me, too!" replied Gabriela.

DSC_0383
Anna was so excited she hardly knew what to say. "Well, come on and see our room and tell me everything that has happened since I left South Padre." "Ok!" answered Gabriela. "And you have to tell me all about Pleasantview." And off they went, laughing and chatting.

more to come!

5 comments:

  1. She's so pretty!
    <3Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful .. exciting for sure, we love new friends. Hope to talk to you soon again .. have a wonderful day, we are going to sleep now, check back tomorrow .. Hugs Maya Raynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely welcome Gabriela had. I think she will settle in very well indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gabriela looks adorable in her dress! Your dolls are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and I love their dresses and outfits; they are all dressed so cute.

    ReplyDelete