Thursday, May 28, 2015

Caroline's Work Dress - My Version

Our person decided to use my blog to show you a dress she made for Caroline. AG made a very sweet work dress and we never purchased that one because it looked like something that could be made at home.

Caroline's Work Dress - My Version
Kiki: Caroline, you look really nice in your new dress, but what is Garnet doing in the parlor? Aren't you going to get in trouble?
Caroline: It's supposed to rain this afternoon and the pasture is already muddy so I brought her inside. She promises to be good, right Garnet?
Garnet: *chews cud* ...
Caroline: Anyway, thanks for the compliment about my dress!
Kiki: And thanks to our friends for stopping by the blog!

9 comments:

  1. The dress is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always wanted AG's version, but this is more the color scheme I like.

      Delete
  2. Your person did a great job on that dress!

    <3 callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I need to get her to make some modern clothes!
      ~Kiki

      Delete
  3. I love your versoin better than American Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caroline's dress is so beautiful! You did a fantastic job! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda and Emily - Thanks very much!

    ReplyDelete