Thursday, May 21, 2015

A Trip to the AG Store

My person and I went to the AG store today. There were supposed to be some new things, so we decided to check them out!

The first thing we saw was the sailboard.
DSC_0451
DSC_0485
I asked this girl if it was hard to balance on and she said it just takes some practice. I'm anxious to try this, but I have to wait. There were other things on the list today. The life jacket comes with the board, so I think that will help me talk our person into getting it.

DSC_0456
DSC_0458
We got this seaside outfit. It's cute!

DSC_0455
DSC_0459
Flamingos, anyone? I like how the colors of this release are coordinated and perfect for summertime at the beach.

DSC_0464
Here are the different ways you can use the accessories that are available to coordinate with the new Truly Me meet outfit. I really like the vest and the skirt is cute, too.

DSC_0467
I think this could be a long lost relative of mine!

DSC_0482
Do you see the resemblance? teehee

DSC_0492
This new girl has really pretty eyes.

DSC_0489
All this shopping made me hungry, so I stopped by the bakery for a treat and chatted with Grace.

DSC_0483
With a full tummy I got sleepy and rested in the hammock until it was time to go. I wish we could bring this home, too!

We did bring home a new sister, but I'll have to talk about that another time. Right now I'm worn out from our big day in the city, so more about her later.

ta ta for now!
~ Kiki

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had so much fun! :)

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new sister!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! a new sister! I can't wait!!! (hops around :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new sister! I like the vest. It looks really cute in your pictures!

    -Callie

    ReplyDelete