Saturday, April 21, 2012

From Laguna Madre

Photobucket
Hi from the Laguna where it is summer and warm! We are in Corpus Christi, staying right on the laguna that leads into the gulf. I am in paradise. :)

Photobucket

There are beautiful flowers all over the property and we look right out over the Laguna where I can watch the birds all day. There are boats and wind surfers out there, too.

Photobucket

I love the place we are staying, which is called Laguna Shores. It's an RV park and we look kind of funny with our tiny teardrop, but everyone is really nice. I have been welcomed with open arms by my new friend, Jennie, who is the owner.

Photobucket

There are fish in the pond and a waterfall.

Photobucket

I haven't been swimming yet, but we take walks on the beach at least twice a day. I've seen so many birds, you wouldn't believe it! I am going to have a huge life list for someone only nine years old. I get so excited about seeing them and watching their behavior. I know for sure that I want to be an ornithologist now!

I have started collecting seashells. I'll bring some home to all my friends. :)

Photobucket

Sorry it has taken so long to post this. It's hard to go indoors on the laptop when you are having so much fun outside!

Hugs,

Kiki - reporting from the Luguna!

6 comments:

  1. It looks really beautiful there.

    No swimming yet, well I hope you get to swim soon. Swimming is always fun.

    I hope you are having an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous place! I don't think I'd want to come home, if I were visiting a place like that.
    I love your outfit, Kiki. Looks like it's a perfect one to keep you cool. :)

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kiki,
    I love ur blog. You have many amazing dolls, play scenes, and adventures. I also have a American Girl blog. the website is www.aglover98.blogspot.com. Follow it if you want. Keep writing great and exciting posts. ur blog is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki,
    Laguna looks like a beautiful place to vacation! I'm glad you're having a good time.

    Inky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kiki,

    Looks awesome! What a beautiful place to visit. I'm happy to hear you're having fun.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! :) I love your blog!
    ~ Jess
    myagdollstory14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete