Friday, March 23, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, Reese, for awarding me the Versatile Blogger Award. Sorry it took me so long to respond. Photobucket Here are the seven random pieces of info about me that you might not know:
1. I want to be an ornithologist when I grow up. That's a type of biologist who knows all about birds. I already spend a lot of time watching their behavior when they nest in our yard and I have a "life list." That's a list bird watchers keep to show all the birds they have ever seen. Whenever we go anywhere I keep my eyes open for new birds.

2. I love camping and the mountains, but I have never been to the ocean. Actually, I'm a little bit afraid of water. Not of water in pools, lakes and streams, but of giant waves! I guess I've seen too many disaster movies involving ships and waves. But the best way to overcome fear is face it, so I'll be going on a vacation at the ocean soon.

3. Everyone in my family is musical, except me! Maybe not everyone, but it seems that way. Between the piano, guitar, ukulele, flute and violin, and also singing, someone is always practicing their music. I do love it, but I play music best on my iPod. teehee! It doesn't bother me too much, but sometimes I feel left out when everyone jams.

4. This is kind of a secret, but you know those skateboard parks they have with all the cool ramps and pipes? I really want to get good enough to do all those kinds of tricks. I have asked for a skate board for my birthday. It's probably harder than it looks, but it sure looks fun! I've gotten pretty good on my snowboard, so I think that will help. I love rollerblading, too.

5. Sometimes the girls here talk about wanting to grow up so they can do stuff like drive a car and go wherever they want, whenever they want, but I actually LOVE being a kid. I think being a grownup looks like a lot of work and I'm not sure that it is as fun as my friends think it is. Just a random thought, haaahaaa!

6. My favorite kind of movies is anime. I am actually named after an anime called "Kiki's Delivery Service" that I recommend watching if you've never seen it. The first one I ever saw was "Totoro" and I still love that one.

7.My favorite animals are dogs (not including birds, of course!). I would really like to be a dog walker and maybe even a trainer. I think dogs are a doll's best friend!

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you want to join in consider yourself tagged!

Hugs,

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. Neat, Kiki! Thanks for sharing that stuff about yourself.

    (Random comment: When I go to type your name, I usually type "Kiwi" out of habit because it's my sister's name, then I have to correct it.)

    I think you'll be a great ornithologist!

    Being a kid is definitely a pretty sweet deal. I'm in no hurry to grow up, either.

    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete