Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lookie - A New Look!

Well, I'm not big on fashion, but I have decided to change my hair. I've been letting it grow and then I got bangs cut! I like it this way. What do you think?
Photobucket

All of us are super excited about spring. It's been really warm here and all the kids are always playing outside. We have a bunch of new outfits to show you. All of them came from Build-a-Bear! Some of them were a little big and had to be taken in, but others fit right away.

Photobucket

Well, this was a funny post to come from me! haha Next time should be a little more exciting.

Hugs ~ Kiki

7 comments:

  1. That's you, Kiki? I was wondering if you'd gotten a new look, when I saw your photo on Flickr. You look great! I'm not one for bangs, but they suit you.

    Cute outfits! Maybe I ought to check out Build A Bear someday.

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like it too! :-)

    Some people don't like bangs, but I have bangs and I think they're great!

    Love,
    Kiwi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new haircut, and the new outfits!! :)
    -Kellee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cute! I just love your bangs, they really fit your brown eyes - wish I was brave enough to cut bangs...! I saw the second photo on your flickr too (;
    ~ Veline❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you look so different with bangs, I am sad we do not look alike anymore, but love the new hair cut, wonder if I could talk mama into me getting bangs.

    The outfits are really cute, all the beautiful colors for spring .. I love them .. hope you are doing good, I am so ready for visits, mama said after the cruise we would talk about it, I am so excited.

    Hugs and Love,
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kiki! I love your outfits and hair! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    Love,
    Reese <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comments, and Reese, thanks for the nomination! I'll have to work on that tomorrow. :) ~ Kiki

    ReplyDelete