Sunday, August 23, 2020

Summer Day at Pleasant View Lake

The weather has been unusually hot here so the dolls decided to go to the lake. The "lake" is actually my pup's wading pool, but I cleaned it out and filled it so Kiki could go in her kayak. Pleasant View Lake This is "B" which is short for Beatrice testing the water. Pleasant View Lake Her twin sister Bobbi wanted to see what she decided. I call these two the Bobbsey Twins. Pleasant View Lake Dolls can't really go in water so I put out a shower curtain to be the lake. Pleasant View Lake There was a birthday today and someone brought balloons. Pleasant View Lake But then, Marta came along and said what about masks and social distancing! I think she tends to forget she is a doll and can't get sick. Pleasant View Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment